Aferdita, beyond the orbit of fashion

Beyond fashion orbit, Venus has a life full brightness. During this decade has not only chosen a female catwalk, but something more. Interview: Gazmend Kajtazi There is no doubt that knows Untitled snatch at any cost observations of others, but also the hearts of fans, with vocals as well as with its charm. Yet her adventure of life is easily overcome the limits of the imagination, in addition to the Albanians, the boundaries of fabulous exotic places, mythical exotic images. Venus and radiation does not stop here. In the conversation we had with him, we realized that, in addition to appearance, it is a man who makes a normal life, running for the job and that aims to achieve excellent results in the field where the focus. In this story we learn more about her life at the moment ... How do you remember your childhood, it was quiet, and full of rage? When I close my eyes and think of childhood, think of happy adult in a place called the same as my surname, Dreshaj, close family closer, until my father died and things changed ... moved to America for a life easier and better! First experience was as a model or not, tell us how you became part of this road? Before I started modelingun, my dad wanted me introduce felt in the field of music where and made my first song when I was just 12 years old, but things changed again, and he left the life and moved to America. I was 17 years old when a photographer did a photo session and sent them in a fashion agency and ... it all started! What are your emotions before in this area? At first I was afraid, so I had no experience and did not want to travel alone, but gradually I began to get used as much and as many sfilata and photo-sessions that do, the more I loved this job.