Nothing between Laurel and Blunt

Dafina has denied recent rumors in the media that she has a relationship with DJ Blunt, laughing while saying the speculation that they will get engaged this summer. "No, I'm in a love affair ... Edoni (DJ Blunt) is a good friend and collaborator for me, I know of six or more years. It is a close friend of my family and I have respect for her and for the work you do (DJ & producer) ... "said the singer in an interview with Bluetooth. Even DJ Blunt told Prive show that they are just friends and that nothing is true of those who say the media are pink. Asked about the relationship with the family, said the Amazing mother and her sisters have very close relations, while the father has said he has not contacted you 23 years. "I have no contact with him for 23 years ... I do not want to talk about that part, "she said.