Joanna: Ex-boyfriend asked to come back together

One of the residents quite controversial in the sixth edition of "Big Brother," Joanna said she believes that her relationship with Anaidin will continue even after the TV show. "Our relationship was real, and I think that even the real game will be out of 'Big Brother'. He himself said: 'Joanna is in, and is a lot more out of this house', said she Bluetooth. Joanna said the ex-boyfriend, Jan, had asked to rejoin "He appreciates and respects my decision. 'I want you to be happy', said ... He asked me to get back together. I said that I can not and that everything between us is over, "said Joanna adding Janin continues to love, but" as a family ". "There's no problem at all (Anaidin connection), because we spent six years together and are very attached to each other. He knows my values​​. I know how special and how important I am to him, as he is important to me. But between us there is no passion. I love you too, just like a family of mine, "said protagonist of" Big Brother 6 ".