Rike: You confess to Elonën, interventions, and real name

The only one final step away from the "Big Brother", Rike arrived Sunday in studio "Fan Club Albania", to show all that happened in the most famous house in Albania in its view and to answer questions publikut.Miqësia with Elonën - Inside the house, Rike formed a very close friendship with one of the competitors. "It is a very brave girl, no more strength. This is because such a life has become. However, Elona is reluctant to talk about her personal things and also I spoke very little. She has written something for her family, and I said that I have come to master life itself, I worked at a young age and I'm so brave and courageous. " Plastic interference - "I am 100% natural. I have not done any plastic surgery ever in my life, "said Rike, denying rumors of such interventions. Explanation of the name - unusual name has aroused more curiosity Rica. "This is my grandmother's name and the name of God comes from the Star in antiquity. However, my grandmother and I called the passport NiFe. Rike is a pseudonym, but everyone call me so. Besides the name, the grandmother took the pseudonym "explained competitors.