Elhaidas interview as winner: Fortunately s'rëndoi Albanian nationality

After the triumph in "The Voice of Italy", 19-year-old has given an interview to "Sorrisi of Canzoni." Incredibly excited and enthusiastic Elhaida Dan, the first winner of "The Voice of Italy". Just a few minutes after the marriage, she appeared with a face expression, between happiness and surprise. "I'm very happy, yes pulse. This is an indescribable feeling!" Continues to repeat the 19-year-old originally from Albania, which has given an interview to "Sorrisi of Canzoni". What sense is as foreign to be the winner of a "talent-show" Italian? Seminaries It is amazing! I was afraid that my nation will penalize me somewhat, but I believe that the spirit triumphed program that puts voice first of all. I believe that art should go beyond identity card or passport. Italians who voted failed to understand this. I, however, I grew up with Italian music. My mother taught me this little language. Then, I'm already a pontineze, because I live in Formia (Italy town). Why did you choose not to participate in the Albanian edition of "The Voice"? I wanted, but since I won TopFest, a festival of modern music, it was not possible, because in my country was known. It was the merit of some of my friends in the format that I managed to come in "The Voice of Italy". I had looked at a festival in Romania, where a friendship and pushed me to try. They gave me all the support and assistance, for which I needed. Without them I would have not arisen. In the past I tried to attend the "Amici", but directly eliminated. However I do not blame anyone. Perhaps, the song which was introduced it was not up to the mark. In the final were the only showcase a new song in English. Why? Just because we did not have time to find a teks Italian song composed by maestro Cocciante. But we are working on this and the disc will have a version in Italian. During the show, your coach said that can sing all kinds of, but that you yourself feel better? I have a weakness for Beyonce, but like all beautiful music. I do not make exceptions. A short time ago were expressed that the "Margherita" is the most beautiful song of history. How did you feel that the Coccianten did you sing? The indescribable! In Albania are grown with this song. We all know and climbing on stage to sing with Coccianten was a distraction. It was the most beautiful moment of the night. Who knows how many times I watched them sing on TV, or on Youtube! I was really honored to have his support made all this journey in "The Voice". Made me understand many things and how important music is always to be able to transmit emotions to the public. I feel really honored that I was a coach of his level. In fact, when you understand that you had won? Why, I really win?! .. I'm kidding, but believe me, just as Fabio said E. .. I realized that it was me and I started to cry! I have not yet recovered from this dream that I experienced.