Flag Cani: "Arjan Cani is a disgrace to the tribe, can deny the father, not the uncle"

Apparently denial Arian Cani uncle, after critical letter Çani Naik, delayed reactions to people not consider Canin tribe as a "traitor", a "denying his identity" etc.. This time the speech was closely Arjan Can, the man who "opened his eyes" and as he says, after he was Çani flag that had once given a scholarship which ought not flag already said. The newspaper pronounced "Day" Flag Çani no words to save Arjanit claiming that: "Arjan? Arjan can starve and father, not the uncle. What do you or your father, my boy? I will do that question after what the newspaper wrote uncle. It's good that denies us. Tribe are either martyrs, or characters, it is a bakalaro is made ​​confusion of seed. It was just a scholarship, and claimed a brilliant guy with all grades ten who knew several languages​​. I interrupted to give Arjanit. It was another excellent student, was on average 5.2 Arjan from high school, but I made ​​it work. More then criticized and defended by saying that Arjan is the grandson martyr. Arjan went to high school as a martyr grandson. It seems to laugh, but when I was standing behind me Arjan power as ling. Now there are no more years to open the phone. There are those who take advantage of today denies. I and others in the tribe were keeping close to that at the time seemed like the brains of late, but that turned out to be the devil himself ", shows Flag Çani. "I have no more to say ç'tju, is one of such. I remember a few years ago was engaged in a Shkodra, scoffed at that girl, as usual, they came to her people, wanted to kill him, saved the lives of interference with friends, removed their hands inside the home "