-Vampire woman, 30 years to drink human blood (VIDEO)

This 45-year-old from Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania has 30 years to drink human blood because according to her it keeps alive and energetic. Julia Caples, mother of two said that there were times when he drank two liters of blood per month. "When I do not feel good with someone and drink their blood I feel stronger and healthier. I know that blood is no more scientifically nutritional value, but there are some values ​​that may have not yet discovered. I feel better than at any other time when taken regularly gjaknjeriu. I am also extremely healthy with few health problems and have energy all the time. There were times when I drink two liters a month, "says 45-year-old. All actions she makes her home in donors 'vampire' who feel good undergo some pagan actions in their body. Its fixation to drink blood started when there was a kiss teenage girl, which has bitten and drank her blood. After that she did not stop.